Monday

The Break-Up

This is funny; I'm sitting smack dab in the middle of a movie theatre, completely alone, surrounded only by rows of plush red seats and soft jazz. I needed some peace and quiet, some time for my brain to sleep, some nothing. So I catch the tram and ignore my neighbor waving from across the street because if I miss this movie, these 90 minutes of witty banter and cliche heart tumbles and faceless actors I just might stick my head out of the next tram's window. But I'm here, here with my smuggled chocolate chip cookies, completely alone. I sought solitude and found it. Which is funny because now all I want is this movie to begin so I can hear some human voices to fill the empty spaces in these seats.

Also, I might go to Belgium tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daro said...

Saludos
Daro
Argentina

www.sonatelosoidos.blogspot.com
www.asuntodecrustaceos.blogspot.com

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home